WE OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED OUR VIRTUAL CLASSES!
Casting Society of America, through its charitable 501c3 and educational arm Casting Society Cares, created the Training and Education Program to provide education for the next generation of casting professionals.
Part I includes the following three classes which will be taught in a virtual module format of 7 modules over the two weekends:
Industry Insider I
Casting Society of America
History of Casting
Studio & Network
Agents & Managers
Industry Insider II
"Who's Who" Continued
The Production Team
Departments & Positions
Roles & Responsibilities
Relationship to Casting
Scheduling & Appointments
Documentation & Paperwork
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and at minimum possess a high school diploma or have passed a high school equivalency test.
- Interest in pursuing a career in casting is a MUST.
- Attendance at all 7 modules is mandatory to receive your certificate.
- Must be available all four days.
- Helpful to have basic office and proficient computer skills.
OUR STUDENTS HAVE WORKED AT THESE PLACES & MORE
If you applied for November 2018 and you would like to use the same application materials, YOU STILL NEED TO APPLY, but instead of re-attaching, please notate that you will be using the same materials and include any additional materials or updates if necessary.